Elite Cricket Training WA
Our aim at ECT is to provide coaches and players of all levels with access to the training resources and facilities normally reserved for the elite representative player. We don’t believe that you have to be an elite level player to access these resources, and reap the rewards that come from following a comprehensive, fully resourced & individually optimised program.
To this end, we have created a state of the art year-round cricket training facility and coaching hub in Cockburn Central which provides:
- 6 indoor nets - 3 with full runups, one with limited runup, and 2 dedicated bowling machine nets.
- 8 bowling machines onsite for use in a range of activities, including single and two wheel machines, and leverage mechanical machines which use leather game balls to more realistically simulate match conditions.
- A general-purpose fielding and training area which can be adapted to provide areas behind the net batsmen for keepers/slips, or used for squad based warmup and fielding training.
- Additional training resources for coaches and squads such as a slips cradle, reset target stumps, rebound nets, indoor soccer goals and a range of different weight/density balls.
- A fully equipped gym which is set up to provide all requirements for our individualised cricket specific strength & conditioning programs, as well as full male/female change rooms with showers and locker/storage facilities.
- Permanent and mobile video analysis, playback and analysis equipment.
- A 20 seat seminar/training room with video screen and electronic whiteboard.
- A 12 seat meeting/videoconference room.
- A 4 booth computer lab with access to cricket specific video analysis software.
- A fully stocked pro shop to equip cricketers of all ages, skills and budgets with the right equipment for their game.
- Access to fully qualified sports & fitness trainer, our own Representative (level 2) qualified Cricket coaches (including former International Player, Robin Smith), and a range of other cricket and fitness coaches through our affiliate network.
ECT provides an ideal environment for:
- high intensity, club based training in preparation for the season
- individualised pre-season preparation programs
- In-season private practice (with or without coaching)
- Small group based clinics & programs
- Off season remedial and targeted skill/conditioning programs
ECT also provides a range of off-site coaching and bowling machine and equipment hire services for clubs wishing to conduct sessions at their own grounds. All our coaching staff are qualified to a minimum of ACB level 1 coaching, have current First Aid, and are police cleared and have Working With Children clearances.
Clubs and individuals who are interested in using the centre or our other services should register here for more information, and to be added to our mailing list for newsletter updates and special offers.
Elite Cricket training WA (ECT) is dedicated to the improvement of cricketers at all levels though
comprehensive programs that cover technical, physical and mental preparation and development.